SEAS was conceptualized on 19th January 2017, with the aim and motive to work for the overall development of children, women empowerment and care and support for our very own senior citizens
After a lot of brainstorming and a survey done by Team SEAS, we realized that our society and the overall atmosphere of the society is drastically changing. We realized a few important things and traits are missing for our society. Someone has to take a step ahead to try and make the positive change, so why not us. Keeping these things in mind our team of dedicated individuals and experts decided the three main aspects of the existence of SEAS:
1. Women Empowerment• Women’s sense of self-worth.
• Their right to have and determine choices.
• Their right to have access to opportunities and resources.
• Their right to have the power to control their own lives, both within and outside the home.
• Their ability to influence the direction of social change to create a more just social and economic order, nationally and internationally
2. Overall Child Development• Educational Development: The changing scenario in our educational systems, is affecting the children at a very high level
• Physical development: the changes in size, shape, and physical maturity of the body, including physical abilities and coordination.
• Intellectual development: the learning and use of language; the ability to reason, problem-solve, and organize ideas; it is related to the physical growth of the brain.
• Social development: the process of gaining the knowledge and skills needed to interact successfully with others.
• Emotional development: feelings and emotional responses to events; changes in understanding one's own feelings and appropriate forms of expressing them.
• Moral development: the growing understanding of right and wrong, and the change in behavior caused by that understanding; sometimes called a conscience.
3. Care and Support for the Old
• There are thousands of destitute elders who do not even have access to two square meals and the means to meet their basic needs.
• Monthly rations of wheat, rice, pulses, cooking oil and basic spices are provided along with daily use items such as detergent, soap, clothing, and some pocket money is provided to elders in need.
• Under this initiative we plan render to monetary support to needy elders living in old age homes.